Effective 6 August 2020
With the additional restrictions in Victoria that have come into effect from 6 August 2020 please note the following:
- Currently interlock servicing is considered an essential service
- You can attend your closest service centre to be serviced.
- When you have your interlock serviced you MUST ensure you receive your Guardian Summary Report and carry this in your vehicle to present to authorities on your return journey to your residence as proof of attendance at an essential service.
- If you are showing symptoms, awaiting a result or have received a positive test result for Coronavirus please do not attend a service centre. Contact Guardian to advise of your situation and a code can be provided when you are cleared or out of isolation to allow you to take your vehicle to be serviced if you have gone into lockout.
- Please note we don’t recommend sanitiser products because they contain alcohol which the device may register. You can clean the device with a mildly damp cloth (not too damp as it is an electronic device and can be damaged by water), Make sure the device is dry before taking a test, we suggest waiting 15 minutes to ensure that all the surfaces are dry and clear of any contaminates.