An Alcohol Ignition Interlock System is a device that prevents a vehicle from being operated by a driver who is under the influence of alcohol. The device is fitted to the ignition and requires a breath sample from the driver before the vehicle can be started. If the sample provided is over the pre-agreed limit, the vehicle will not start.
An Alcohol Ignition Interlock System is used in Mandatory Alcohol Interlock Programs, where participants are required to have an Alcohol Ignition Interlock fitted to their vehicle for a certain period of time, for conviction of certain drink driving offences. However they can also be used in the workplace to ensure the safety of staff and customers, or for personal use.
Guardian Interlock offers a range of Alcohol Interlock Devices, including portable devices for personal use, as shown below. If you require more information, please contact our friendly team who will be happy to assist you with any queries you may have.
GUARDIAN 2030OFFENDER ALCOHOL IGNITION INTERLOCK
The Guardian 2030 is an Alcohol Ignition Interlock System used for offender programs throughout Australia and is designed to prevent the driver from operating the vehicle if alcohol is present, and a BAC of 0.02% or above is recorded. To start the vehicle engine, the driver must provide an accepted breath test with a BAC below the pre-set limit. During operation of the vehicle, the driver will be requested to provide additional breath tests to maintain compliance with program requirements.
- LCD Screen Information Display with sound and LED notifications
- Operational in extreme temperatures
- Designed to withstand dust and vibration
- Head unit can be stored securely inside glovebox or at home
- ‘Stall Protect’ feature allows user to restart vehicle within 3 minutes after motor turns off, without having to take another breath test
- Random Retesting whilst vehicle is operational
DIGNITA AL-100COMMERCIAL & PRIVATE ALCOHOL IGNITION INTERLOCK
The Dignita AL-100 is a user friendly private or commercial Alcohol Ignition Interlock system that serves to improve road safety and lessen the risk of being involved in a car accident. The device is easy to install and can be fitted to all vehicle types, including fuel, hybrid and electric cars. It can be applied to various applications to control access to machinery or non-vehicle situations such as cranes, forklifts and trains ensuring safety in high risk workplaces.
- Activated when vehicle is unlocked
- Quick heating (less than 3 sec in 0-12oC)
- Advanced tamper protection
- Visual and Audio information when calibration is due
- Large memory capacity (Up to 500 000 logs stored in both control unit and hand unit)
- Logs can be easily downloaded with connection cable
- Functions in -40oC up to +85oC
- Connection to GPRS via RS-232
- Approved to EU-standard EN 50436-1:2014 and EN-50436-2:2014
ALCOLIZER EASY CHECKPORTABLE BREATH ALCOHOL TESTER
The Alcolizer Easy Check (EC) is a portable device that provides an affordable solution for personal breath testing. The device is easy to use, requiring the user to simply push a button and then breathe into a mouthpiece for a few seconds until an audio tone signals the test is complete. The blood alcohol level is then shown on the screen to the nearest 0.001%.
- Accurate and reliable results
- Small & compact design
- Uses advanced sensor technology & microprocessor technology
- Powered by x2 AAA alkline batteries
- Certified by Australian Standards
Buy Interlock Devices
Are you looking to lease or purchase an Interlock System or Hand Held device, including mouthpieces, look no further than Guardian Interlock? Our friendly team can provide advice on the best solution to suit your needs. We look forward to hearing from you.